[App_rpt-users] Autopatch and Google Voice

Chris (KB2FAF) kb2faf at arrl.net
Wed Sep 14 21:08:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

Ok, so after much consternation I have managed to get my node to make
outgoing autopatch calls using google voice with one catch.  If I use
iaxRpt while connected to my system to make the telephone call it works
fine.  If I use dtmf tones on the radio nothing happens.  All other
commands by dtmf work fine and I obviously use *6 then the phone number
since that works fine with iaxRpt.  I would assume that since it works
one way, I have rpt.conf, sip.conf etc set up correctly.  What could I
be missing?

Thanks

Chris

KB2FAF