[App_rpt-users] Asus eee PC and AllStar

Shaun shaun at pmbnet.co.za
Wed Sep 14 23:51:57 UTC 2011

Ok, so I found an Asus eee PC 4G Surf in a box in my shack, and thought
I would try it out with AllStar software. I booted up off the USB
external cd rom and started the install.

It all stops when Allstar wants to connect to the internet, but the
network port is not enabled. I cannot get passed this point.

How can I get the Asus eee to enable it's network port when booting up?
I suspect the AllStar *ISO *i downloaded, does not have the drivers to
get the ethernet port to fire up.

--

Yours without Wires
ZR5S