[App_rpt-users] Audio disconnect

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Mon Sep 19 23:35:31 UTC 2011

Perhaps you could utilize the discpgm function to execute a script which
then passes a command to app_rpt to play a message

;discpgm=yourdisconnectprogram      ; Default: Disabled. Execute a
program you specify on disconnect.
                                                                     ;
passes 2 command line arguments to your program:
; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
; 2. node number being disconnected from us (them)

Steve