[App_rpt-users] Audio Disconnect

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 02:37:17 UTC 2011

Sounds like a good use for the Event Management Subsystem.
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/176

This might get you started.. I need to spend some more time with these
features myself, but here is the idea....

Try adding the following to the [events] stanza on each of your nodes:

ilink,5 = c|f|RPT_NUMLINKS

This will cause the node to announce link status after the last node
disconnects.

If you'd rather it announce after every disconnect, etc, you'll need to
tweak the settings.

73.

Kyle
K0KN
----------Hi All,

Its Keith G7DNT running MB7IIP nodes on 2m and 70cm. I would like to know if
anyone knows how to add a audio output that quote" Link is disconnecting" or
similar. I have a lot of older folk who don't understand when they send *51
and only a bleep is sent it's not enough many have been told to then send *7
but most forget and I end up with multiple connections.

Many thanks

Keith

G7DNT

Nodes: