[App_rpt-users] Connecting to my node from web transceiver

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Sep 24 00:22:17 UTC 2011

I guess I should clarify that when I say mine "works fine":

I have two nodes forwarded through the same router that the PC is behind
(port 4568 and 4569). I can connect to either of them (or both of them at
the same time, using two windows!)

There is no special routing needed for the PC (web transceiver) node.

Ken