[App_rpt-users] Play audio to connected Echolink nodes

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sat Apr 7 19:27:27 UTC 2012

only downside is the driveby echolinkers who connect and disconnect in rapid succession, causing a somewhat 'chatty' machine. to be honest, i've thought about disabling the functionality entirely, since many haven't figured out how to either set up their computer properly or, have the settings so buggered up that they hang my machine up with their PTT set wrong (ie not momentary, but push on/push off).  that, or maybe figure out how to put some sort of password/pin via dtmf when you connect to keep the non-clueful off.  i know i sound grumpy...

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone