[App_rpt-users] AllStar and Raspberry PI

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Apr 12 23:40:07 UTC 2012

I'd think that would be quite the undertaking. For one, I'm not so sure it'd have the horsepower to handle the DSP required for a USB sound dongle. For another, I'm not really sure how asterisk and all the needed bits for sown support and so on would compile on the arm processor. It would almost certainly be a pretty major undertaking, though, admittedly, an interesting one if it could be pulled off.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY