[App_rpt-users] AllStar and Raspberry PI

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:44:06 UTC 2012

there is no question that it wouldnt be able to do the DSP stuff. the much faster processor on
the BeagleBoard-xM can't even do it. It works with the non-dsp USB channel driver (chan_simpleusb)
and, of course the LOX board.

Believe me, the ARM distro for the BeagleBoard has been nothing other then an RPITA (Royal Pain In The Ass)
and I just REALLY doubt that it would be much better on any other ARM-related platform.

Please don't expect me to do it (if anyone does it at all).

JIM WB6NIL