[App_rpt-users] Delete server

Ken Robinson ken-robinson at o2.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 16:48:30 UTC 2012

Hi Tim,

No I'm not using DMZ although I did try it to see if it made any difference,

I have7 pc's in my network, one of them runs a mail server with port
forwarding working perfectly well

setting up port 4569 to the Centos pc appears to work ok too

It is set up by setting up "services" which form part of firewall rules

I have had the Centos pc set up with a static IP and had it running as dhcp.

While I was out a friend managed to connect to me ( it was running as dhcp)
but he said it wouldn't drop carrier so he disconnected I haven't been able
to speak to him since so I'm not exactly sure what happened

Ken