[App_rpt-users] Delete server

Ken Robinson ken-robinson at o2.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 17:07:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure how it happened, but I have had a station connect to me,
disconnect and then reconnect without any problems

I have both the portal and my server on static IP. Hopefully it is going to
carry on working !!!

Next problem I have to solve but not for a little while is I'm causing
problems on the WAN by an extra-long squelch tail so that needs to be looked
at

Many thanks for your support, we may not have done much but the offer of
assistance makes it worth while

Regards Ken