[App_rpt-users] Set up URI rxnoise

Eric Guth eric at efratnetworks.com
Sun Apr 15 20:50:27 UTC 2012

Folks,

I am Eric, 4Z5UG.  I am setting up my first Allstar node using an URI to my Santec FM-240 2 meter transceiver.  I am picking off discriminator audio from the radios receiver.  I have 4 volts PtoP of noise with no carrier present.  When I run the RXnoise test, it says that the "target is 27000", "tolerance 2750".  My test measurement is 23000.   I would think that 4 Volts p-p would be enough to get it right.  Is there a way to change the target to put it in range of my noise output?

73,   Eric, 4Z5UG