[App_rpt-users] Web Tans Help.

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:00:28 UTC 2012

Hello all.   I re  installed allstarlink centos software and that got
the Web Trans working.  Tonight I was on a net connected to my  node
that is connected to our repeater during net time via the web trans
and it all of a sudden disconnected, but the echolink stations that
were connected were not booted off and the net finished  i  thought it
was my computer so i rebooted and tried the web trans and my node
wasn't listed,   I then rebooted the ALLSTAR box and still nothing..
Has anyone had this problem  or do i need to re install the software?

Thanks for any help

Bradley