[App_rpt-users] Web Tans Help.

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Apr 18 15:03:40 UTC 2012

It's probably something with the web transceiver. It's pretty much a piece of junk. It won't run at all on some computers. No one knows why. It's really unfortunate, it's so visible, it gives people a bad impression Allstar it does not deserve.

One of the great things about Linux is that you seldom have to reinstall or reboot to fix things. Something is intermittent with the Web transceiver and the reinstall was probably not what fixed it.

--
Tim
:wq