[App_rpt-users] Flashing DMK URI green light

George Zolla gazolla at san.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 04:41:12 UTC 2012

I just completed my AllStar system by connecting a DMK URI and radio cable to an Alinco DR-135 to my Mac Mini running AllStar. I set the conf file and before I tuned the radio I tried connecting my HT to the mobile to another node. It worked perfectly with an absolutely clear signal. I am very impressed!

I have the S/W config Encode and Decode set as default  - both = 100.0 and no encode or decode in my simplex radio.

The only glitch I seem to have is that the green URI light flashes continually whether I am TX, RX or nothing. I have since tried to tune the radio with the AllStar instructions but everything seems to fail. However, the actual connection is awesome.

I expect the URI should stay green unless TX but I am no sure. Could anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks,

I am very happy with the results!

George
K6GAZ