[App_rpt-users] Web Tans Help.

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Fri Apr 20 15:23:40 UTC 2012

These are the Asterisk settings: http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/node/89

The client settings aren't clearly explained anywhere that I could find. It took me a while to realize that the stanza, the [gui] in the above example, is the iaxRpt client user ID.

Also, you can have more than one user ID by putting more than one stanza in iax.conf:

[user1]
type=user
context=radio-gui
auth=md5