[App_rpt-users] Access to web transceiver

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 27 00:14:17 UTC 2012

HI I have found  that several of users here are having trouble getting
the web transceiver to connect to some of our nodes. It appears to be a
router problem at the users end. WE are only concluding this as if the
user  puts his PC into the DMZ then can now get the web transceiver to
connect.

Anyone have an idea what might be the issue?
I know ports 4569 must be open for nodes behind a nat router but this
shouldn't be a problem with the web transceiver right?

Thanks,

Jon VA3RQ