[App_rpt-users] connect problem

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Fri Apr 27 02:46:17 UTC 2012

Been having a problem with one end of a nailed up pair:

My end here in Texas(node 1998) stops being connected to the remote end in NJ(node 1999). I get this error message on the 1998 end:

chan_iax2.c:4071 __auto_congest: Auto-congesting call due to slow response

I can ping the other end(1999), ssh into it, etc. But this end (1998) just refuses to connect. I can iaxrpt into the NJ end (1999)just fine from the same network here in Texas, I can echolink into it. But the end here(1998) just won't connect to it. Any thoughts?

GeorgeC

George J Csahanin
W2DB
Cedar Park, TX