[App_rpt-users] Saving node configuration to allstarlink.org

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:09:50 UTC 2012

okay... Let's say the computer crashes...

"The computer crashes"

and let's say You rebuild it and you want to download the config you saved...

"You rebuild it and you want to download the config you saved"

And let's say you browse to http://backup.allstarlink.org and log in with
your node number (as specified in /etc/asterisk/savenode.conf) and the
NODE password of the same node....

"You browse to http://backup.allstarlink.org and log in with

your node number (as specified in /etc/asterisk/savenode.conf) and the

NODE password of the same node"

Then you will have a list of the last 4 saved tarballs that you can then download.

:-)

Jim