[App_rpt-users] d-star?

Jeffrey S. Carrier jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
Mon Aug 13 05:39:44 UTC 2012

Funny, my machine is co-located with amateur and commercial equipment
with no issues what-so-ever.  I'm also running 100 watt MTR3000's right
along side CDR700's less than 1 meg apart with no problems.  P25 will be
TDMA in the next few years too.  Nobody bashed NXDN but you have to have
a heck of a budget to get into a system like that.  KW's amateur line is
awesome but I've never been a fan of their commercial line...but that's
just "my" opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Jeff