[App_rpt-users] D700A interface with a URI

(KP4TR)Ramon Gonzalez kp4tr.ramon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:19:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

Yes, I have wired one and have it working. I use 1200 baud connection.
There are some setting I had to use because the COS behaves a bit odd
and I had to add a delay (rxondelay).
Also radio will not recognize CTCSS when listening via packet interface.
I have not configured CTCSS at all on asterisk side. Let me now if you have.

Using a URI FOB:

usbradio.conf

hwtype=0
duplex=0
rxondelay=25            ; This will instruct the usbradio driver to
ignore the COR line
                         ; for a specified number of 20mSec intervals
following the release of PTT.
rxboost=0
rxctcssrelax=1
carrierfrom=usb
ctcssfrom=usb
rxdemod=speaker
txboost=1
txprelim=no
txtoctype=notone
txmixa=composite
txmixb=no
invertptt=0
; end of file

#includeifexists custom/usbradio.conf

The radio-tune-menu audio config file generated on my end are:

usbradio_tune_usb28xxx.conf

rxmixerset=800
txmixaset=30
txmixbset=500