[App_rpt-users] raspberry

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:53:58 UTC 2012

Ya'll need to stop wasting your time with the Pi, it's a well-documented
issue with USB performance or lack thereof due to the SOC design.  Also note
the IP performance is at least 50% worse than other ARM 9 designs, the Arm
11 is just that a low cost entry level platform

This is where we need to starting going -

http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/main.php

And the price is right as well

Alan