[App_rpt-users] raspberry

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:05:24 UTC 2012

Funny that, I have an ODROID-X...

I was asking about the hardware issues surrounding the Pis USB
interface, as I know it has only one "on-chip" USB port, which is
fanned out to the two USB host and the ethernet.

A friend tried a digital DVB tuner, and a 54g wifi interface, as well
as MCE remote, keyboard, mouse, etc - disaster. The issues he had, and
the issues Ramesh is having sound all too similar for my liking. Sure,
the TV would work fine for a few seconds, then when the wifi accessed,
big problem.

As a point of interest Ramesh, what other devices do you have hooked
up to the USB chain on your Pi? Include hubs as well if you can.