[App_rpt-users] Asterisk over Amateur Radio Backhaul

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:04:15 UTC 2012

That is ABSOLUTELY the FARTHEST thing from accuracy.

The crypto stuff is used to verify SSL keys for "official"
system (portal) oriented connections, such as the telephone
portal. It has nothing to do with ANY audio (or other node to
node) payloads, and <soapbox>if I have control over it NEVER will even
have the capability. That is the intended nature of Amateur Radio.</soapbox>.

JMNSHO :-) :-)

Jim WB6NIL