[App_rpt-users] raspberry

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 00:17:51 UTC 2012

Adam,

While that is a nice piece of hardware, it's not much use to people like me that want to make something do what it's designers didn't expect it to be capable of; not only that, I didn't see any reference to any for of I/O other than the USB, so some of the projects I've seen for Ham Radio that use the GPIO pins just won't work with the ODroid boards. Besides, if I want to "waste" my time, it's my time to use as I choose to.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU