[App_rpt-users] Newbie Questions: URIx Loop-back & more?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:20:23 UTC 2012

you dont need a radio hooked up to just see if the node is functioning properly otherwise.

use system-config-network (its a Centos release, so it does nomal Centos things) to
configure the ethernet interface to a static IP address on your LAN so that you
can port forward.

You dont need to change port 222.. its a good selection...

One you get things set up and port forwarded, your node should come up and
"work".