[App_rpt-users] Newbie Setup Continues: Now Showing K7AZ LOGIN:

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:05:29 UTC 2012

Hi from "Down Under" =)

You should be able to login with either your "root" account, or the
user account you specified in the setup. I hope you remember your
password...! (Forgot my own often enough...). Once in, you'll be able
to execute normal CLI commands from the BASH shell.

Asterisk should've started automagically, so you will be able to
access the Asterisk console, and have a poke around, check out why
that URIx light isn't blinking.

As for the startup, it can take a little while sometimes, most Linuxes
aren't pretty like Windows, you have to watch the text scroll. Once
you get used to it, its actually quite good to actually see what the
system is (or isn't) doing. I certainly take advantage of it when ever
bringing up one of my embedded boards.

Let me know if theres any more issues, and I'm sure someone will be
able to help.

73s!

Shane.