[App_rpt-users] App_rpt Configuration Resources

John (WB5NFC) wb5nfc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 14:28:20 UTC 2012

It's painfully obvious that I need to get smarter on configuration options in app_rpt. I've been searching for resource material for non-programmers and have come up woefully short.

Here's what I've found. What other documents/resources have you found to be useful to the newbie?

http://ohnosec.org

app_rpt list archives
https://allstarlink.org/

WA6ZFT's ACID System Administrator's Guide (is there an update newer than Version 0.7 12/27/2008?)
http://kd3su.us/allStar

I am especially interested in learning more about Allstar macros, functions and command codes.

Thanks for sharing any available resources.

John / WB5NFC