[App_rpt-users] Courtesy tones enabled / disabled COP command?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Dec 27 18:31:17 UTC 2012

Hi Kyle,

I've never had links disconnect on an rpt reload. An rpt restart, yeah, that gets kinda messy. I think once ID changes didn't carry over with an rot reload, or something didn't, I'm forgetting what at the moment, but it seems mostly reliable.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY