[App_rpt-users] Command Mode Timeout

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Dec 30 00:20:37 UTC 2012

I spent some time looking the other night and I could not find anything
either.

The only timer seems to be one that clears out the digits - but does not
exit the mode.

If we rule out modifications to app_rpt.c, there are two other things you
could try:

1)      Make the function calling the cop command more complex - like 4123 -
and let people know

2)      Reduce the sensitivity of the DTMF decode - one way is to remove the
"RADIO_RELAX" compiler flag in /usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/menuselect.makeopts

There have been previous posts on the latter subject.

GL

Ken

W4BRM/R