[App_rpt-users] Command Mode Timeout

Kent Ochs kentochs at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 02:25:05 UTC 2012

Ken,

Thank you for a second set of eyes on this problem.

I am very aware of the Radio_Relax parameter and it is not my intention to reopen those discussions.  I am willing to accept an occasional false decode.

Changing the code to 4123 would certainly resolve the issue, as would disabling it altogether.  The real problem is the fact that *40 opens the last node a command was issued on, otherwise it would take at least *4XXXX to start a command session.  I'm still try to understand under what circumstances I would need to put a node into Command Mode.

Can anyone confirm, that as Monty has indicated, totime it is watching the receive side?  If it is, then it would be nice if there was a timeout timer that actually watched the transmit side.

Kent