[App_rpt-users] ACID Boot Error Help Request

John (WB5NFC) wb5nfc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 16:20:34 UTC 2012

My trusty Acid server bit the dust last week. This is full-size Dell with plenty of horsepower and a quad radio interface, not my BeagleBoard.

The computer goes through POST with no errors reported, then:

grub loading stage 2
GNU grub V0.97
[Minimal BASH-like line editing supported.

I think this happened after a brief power outage, but I'm not sure. Just just noticed the nodes were down and then found a computer that would not reboot.

Suggestions for troubleshooting, please?

John / WB5NFC