[App_rpt-users] URI Vox settings

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:37:49 UTC 2012

DONT USE VOX!! IT is *NOT* an acceptable interface option for an Allstar node.

*EVER*

JIM WB6NIL

From: n1rcw at comcast.net
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:31:35 -0500
Subject: [App_rpt-users] URI Vox settings

I  dove in and purchased the
URI interface for my Allstar node and have configured the radio, and the
interface responds to tuning and operation.
At this time I've setup the URI using vox
for the receive trigger and wonder if there is any vox settings with in the URI
or Asterisk as it is very sensitive and having issues with pulse back when
unkeying.
Before I look into the radio to obtain the
cor control I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has had issues with the vox
operation.
Thanks Rick..