[App_rpt-users] URI Vox settings

N1RCW n1rcw at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 21:31:35 UTC 2012

I  dove in and purchased the URI interface for my Allstar node and have configured the radio, and the interface responds to tuning and operation.
At this time I've setup the URI using vox for the receive trigger and wonder if there is any vox settings with in the URI or Asterisk as it is very sensitive and having issues with pulse back when unkeying.
Before I look into the radio to obtain the cor control I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has had issues with the vox operation.
Thanks Rick..