[App_rpt-users] local telemetry

Jim Kehler kh2d at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 21 19:10:28 UTC 2012

Node stats (70) and full system status (73) announcements propagate to
other connected nodes.
I can only go three nodes deep, but if I issue those commands on any of
the three, they all
get the announcement.

I just checked, the time doesn't seem to do that. Which is good because
it might not be the same
time there as it is here :-)

73, Jim KH2D