[App_rpt-users] local telemetry

Jim Kehler kh2d at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 22 17:56:06 UTC 2012

That works with "status" commands, i.e.,

  *  1 - Force ID (global)
  *  2 - Give Time of Day (global)
  *  3 - Give software Version (global)
  *  4 - Give GPS location info
  *  5 - Last (dtmf) user
  *  11 - Force ID (local only)
  *  12 - Give Time of Day (local only)

because there are two commands defined for the time/ID functions (local
or global).

But the question remains how to do that with "ilink" commands, which are
what do
the standard "70" and "73" DTMF commands. There don't seem to be different
local/global ilink commands for "system status" and "full system status".

  *  5 - System status
  *  15 - Full system status (all nodes)

Maybe there's a way to "turn off" the propagation before the command and
turn it
back on after it's done? It would be nice to be able to get a full
system status on
the local node without waking everybody up that's connected.

73, Jim KH2D