[App_rpt-users] cor active PL logic

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Sun Jan 1 09:04:45 UTC 2012

I am working on getting a logic output to run my PL encoder for COR active PL on the main repeater port.  using a variable i was able to get it to work fine with local RX audio. When a signal is present I have a gpio pin going low.. when not present going back high..   but can not find a variable to watch for IP links coming in. Is there one?  Is there something I can watch so that I can make the logic pin swing..?

Some google foo found these commands
* 56 - Rx CTCSS Enable
* 57 - Rx CTCSS Disable
* 58 - Tx CTCSS On Input only Enable
* 59 - Tx CTCSS On Input only Disable
http://allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8

The only mention I see of TX PL is with use of a USB radio interface.  Will *58 follow the tx pl settings set in usbradio if I had a USB radio device vs using one of the LOX ports for the main repeater..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz