[App_rpt-users] cor active PL logic

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Mon Jan 2 04:19:11 UTC 2012

Hi Fredric,
That command list was pulled from the source app_rpt.c and the asterisks
are to comment those lines out.  To excute those commands you will need to
create a function.  I put them under [functions] in
/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf.  For example:

[functions]
900 = cop,58        ;Tx CTCSS On Input only Enable
901 = cop,59        ;Tx CTCSS On Input only Disable

A *900 will execute TX CTCSS Enable, *901 will execute TX CTCSS Disable.

Also Allstarnode.com is not maintained by the developers of app_rpt, it is
a third party site.  The current site for configuration information is
http://ohnosec.org/drupal.  The variable you are looking for is documented
at http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/176.

Monty