[App_rpt-users] cor active PL logic

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Mon Jan 2 06:00:56 UTC 2012

Yea i added the txpl stuff into my beagle.conf file and got nota outa the soundcard.. Even connected to my audio display board directly got no PL generation...  I am going to order some nice USB adapters and just run the repeater off that connected to it.. as it looks like the internal PL generation will do what we be a looking for...  Just means I order some now.. was going to anyways to add more ports to the BeagleboardXM here sooner or later.. Have all my current macros re-wrote and tested this was the last part of the puzzle..   Should have done this months ago.. Could have swapped out some of my other repeaters.. being winter some of my other sites are hard to get to without snow shoes..  but once spring comes around or I get bored and wana snow shoe for fun. they will wait...

I was trying to make the controller swap out as transparent to the users and other repeaters that link in to me via RF as possible and cor/active PL is a feature that is one used ALOT. myself included on my office radio..

I have it working with cop,61 now.. but only for local ports.. if traffic comes in from a remote node there is no variable to follow so it doesn't change..

Thanks again...
--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz