[App_rpt-users] USB Soundcard Fob - no audio

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Jan 6 17:46:43 UTC 2012

On 1/6/12 12:31 PM, Jim Whiteside wrote:
> I now have three of the same type of fob - bought from different
> suppliers - all work from iTunes on Windoze, none produce any audio
> from Asterisk, into the same headphones that produced audio from
> iTunes.

I think you may be SOL in trying to use them, then.  There are devices
which are known to work (whether they're DMK's URI or other CMedia-based
devices is immaterial); these obviously don't based on your description(s).

Question to ask yourself (which I do all the time, whether it's ham
radio Stuph or building Lotus Europas or....???) is whether your time or
cash outlay is worth more.

(full disclosure, I hate hitting my head against brick
walls...sometimes, it's just cheaper to expend currency than to expend
time to get something to work that never will...:))

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.