[App_rpt-users] Registration Fails

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Jan 9 14:25:43 UTC 2012

They both seem to be online as far as the allstar registry is concerned...
I do not think you can port forward 4569 to 2 different computers inside a
firewall router unless you have 2 outside IP addresses.  From an IP
perspective it is not a god plan if possible at all.. You need separate
ports for them if you plan to need TWO computers, or run both repeaters on
One computer.... at least as far as I have seen..

Doug
KD8B