[App_rpt-users] Registration Fails

DougH specialq.que at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 9 15:16:15 UTC 2012

OK thank you Mark / Doug. Yes understand the port forwarding, probably did
not explain sufficiently but tried both machines separately. Anyway looks
like some other problem. Will play about some more. Been two or more years
since the nodes were up and I've forgotten most of this stuff. The machines
are both on and running asterisk but only one has 4569 forwarded.....why are
they both showing on the system I wonder. Back to the drawing board.

Your assist appreciated.

Regards,
Doug - MM0BJA