[App_rpt-users] Setup

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu Jan 19 03:03:14 UTC 2012

The easiest way to start is to set up your node configuration on the Allstar site. First thing you do is login to https://allstarlink.org and go into account setting and make your profile a system operator. That will open up a whole bunch of new options on the web site which you can use to configure your server and node. Go thru all the options. Note that some options will get grayed out after changing one thing. You have to back out and come back in to the settings and you'll be able to change those things.

Give that a try and let us know how you do. Then we'll figure out how to download the portal configuration to your computer. Normally the portal stuff is done first the you answer in the affirmative the question about downloading the confirmation during the ACID install. But I'm sure there is some way to download it after the fact.
--
Tim
:wq