[App_rpt-users] CONFIG FILE HELP...

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Fri Jan 20 18:46:06 UTC 2012

What you may actually be looking for is best found in the app_rpt.c source
code. The generally available sample config files aren't necessarily
including the more recent info.

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/trunk/asterisk/apps/app_rpt.c?root=svn&view=markup

It's a pretty big file, so it may take a bit of time to load. Somewhere
areound line 50 is where all the command stuff begins.

Something tells me that is what you're looking for.

GeorgeC
W2DB
2360