[App_rpt-users] Slightly OT:U-Verse

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Fri Jan 20 18:52:03 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.

I just decided teo re-arrange my TV/phone/Internet stuff, and ordered AT&T
Uverse, and was assured three times that I can keep my present block of
static IP addresses I have with my Business HSI Elite-S DSL plan. I have
read online many horror stories related to this service and I'm curious if
anyone out there in app_rpt land is using the multiple static IP U-Verse
service with APP_RPT or anything else.

If it all works well the speed improvement will be pretty significant up to
24MB down/3MB up. Present plan is 6MB down, 768KBPS up, and I run name mail
and web servers and a VPN to another house, plus node 2360.

GeorgeC
W2DB
2360