[App_rpt-users] Noisy Quad PCI audio

"Jeremy R. Geeo [KDØEAV]" kd0eav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:44:52 UTC 2012

I've had issues like that before with those VIA boards - it wasn't
running the PCI card (it was [past tense] actually an IRLP node)... I
never did succeed at eliminating the noise - even swapping the power
supply didn't change much. Just having the PC hooked up to the contoller
was enough for the noise to appear - I didn't even need to bridge the
audio over.

73

- Jeremy, KD0EAV