[App_rpt-users] GPIO fan control

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu Jan 26 05:19:40 UTC 2012

It should be possible to set a bit on the parallel port which follows PTT with the events management system.

see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/176

I've not tried this but something like this might work:

In rpt.conf
events=events
[events]
cop 62, PP03 = c|e|${RPT_TXKEYED}

A USB node would be needed with a PP03 = out0 in the chan config:
In simpleusb.conf or usbradio.conf
PP03 = out0

--
Tim