[App_rpt-users] BeagleBoard LOX RF Interface Problem

wb5nfc at yahoo.com wb5nfc at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 04:06:06 UTC 2012

I'm having a great deal of difficulty getting a TM-D7a to work as a node radio on my Beagle/LOX combination. Both ports are configured and operational as Allstar nodes. I can communicate with other nodes using the iaxRpt client and Echolink, but I just can't get COS or PTT to the radio. I'm using one of Marshall's URI cables made for the LOX and TM-D7, so I'm sure it just something stupid I'm doing - or NOT doing in my configs. No COS or PTT shows up using the CLI. Any experienced Beagle-Boarder's willing to contribute to my education? MY fun meter is pegged out...

John
WB5NFC

Sent from my iPad