[App_rpt-users] GPIO fan control script now available

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Mon Jan 30 17:59:18 UTC 2012

Maybe I don't understand how things work as I am not a Linux power user by any means.

But can't documentation, information and scripts be posted on this website which was setup by the app_rpt creators?

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/

After all, isn't this site kind of the unofficial "Official" site for support?

It would sure be nice to keep all this great information in one place.

Marshall - ke6pcv