[App_rpt-users] getting started trouble

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 19:04:42 UTC 2012

Using the CLI, I can connect from both 27783 and 27784.

But within seconds it disconnects with this message:
[Jan 30 14:00:05] NOTICE[2580]: chan_iax2.c:4071 __auto_congest: Auto-congesting call due to slow response

So you're mostly there. Maybe a network performance issue?

What happens if you use the CLI to connect to another node?
Feel free to use 27826 (Loganville, PA HUB) to test.

Robert A. Poff
Loganville, PA.

"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat and launch photon torpedoes"