[App_rpt-users] getting started trouble

Robert Poff wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 00:51:10 UTC 2012

I've had a few email exchanges with Steve this afternoon.
I believe his trouble with the Web Transceiver is related to outside
nodes not being able to connect inbound and stay connected.

>From my nodes, when I try to connect to his, I get a connect and an
almost immediate disconnect with this message from the CLI:
[Jan 30 19:38:11] NOTICE[2583]: chan_iax2.c:4071 __auto_congest:
Auto-congesting call due to slow response

However, he can connect to me and stayed connected for about twenty
minutes, until he told it to disconnect.

If I ping the address I get from /tmp/rpt_extnodes-temp for his node I
get quick response.
So he's registering. And receiving the rpt-extnodes-temp file.

He sent me the results from rpt stats 28325 and incoming connections are
allowed.

He says the correct ports are forwarded in his router.

Any suggestions?

--
Robert A. Poff
Loganville, PA